Tuesday 29 January 2013

Making Time for Yourself as a Busy Mum


Today's #JanuaryJoy post is to 'have a home spa'

I love a bit of rest and relaxation, especially when it involves pampering. Life can be so hectic at times, that it's nice to just put your feet up and have a moment to clear your head.

On the drive home from work I had lists running through my mind of all the things I have to do, trying to prioritise which ones were more urgent and determine what I can realistically achieve this evening. 


I've decided to scrap the plans (I will do a few of the items, but not all of them) and instead I'm going to have a long relaxing bath and I'll finish the new book that I started - the five people you meet in Heaven as recommended by my good friend @ScumMum.

Perfect!! 

-----------------------------------

Are you a mum in business, struggling to find time for yourself? 

Let me help you get more time! I'm a productivity coach and business mentor. I love that I can apply my 13 years of program management experience from my corporate life into my new creative businesses. It's time to project manage your life!

Find out more here: www.sarahstewart.co.uk and drop me an email hello@sarahstewart.co.uk to arrange a wee chat with me to see how I can help you best.

Sarah x

1 comment:

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...